Occupational health and safety (OHS), the environment and quality
Nobia DK is certified according to the following international standards:
- Quality Management (DS/EN ISO 9001:2015)
- Environmental Management (DS/EN 14001:2015)
In relation to the production and distribution of kitchen furnishings and worktops.
This means that we work systematically to ensure the quality of the company’s processes, products and services, and to continually streamline and document the work of improving these.
We are committed to in dialogue with authorities, to ensure compliance with existing legislation and regulatory requirements in the countries in which our products and services are produced and delivered.
Nobia DK is a company that puts customers first. By delivering quality products and services, we strive to increase customer satisfaction, ensure long-term and profitable growth and create innovation for the benefit of the company’s shareholders, employees, customers and society.
Nobia DK’s management continuously follows up on quality assurance activities, including the systematic use of audit findings and other collected data with the aim of continuously improving the system’s efficiency, including improving and securing working methods and procedures.
The following guidelines form the basis of our quality policy and for achieving the set goals.
- We will include the customers’ needs and expectations for the right quality and price, with the aim of ensuring a high degree of customer satisfaction and hereby achieving the industry’s most satisfied customer.
- We will collect and process customer data in order to ensure continuous optimisation and quality improvements.
- We will ensure the targeted development of each employee’s professional skills. Loyal, quality- and cost-conscious employees must thus contribute promoting a result-oriented company culture.
- We will ensure that Nobia DK’s values – appreciation of the individual, quality, dynamism, diversity, inclusion and sustainability are incorporated into all relevant business processes.
- We will work towards an open management style. We aim to develop the company’s performance, competences and well-being, through delegation and consistent leadership.
- We are committed to continuously improving the management system (working methods and procedures) at all company levels.
- Operational quality targets for relevant processes are set and regularly reassessed. These targets help ensure the targeted development of both products and services, and managers and employees.
- We will strive to ensure productive collaboration with our suppliers, including seeking new forms of collaboration.
- We regularly assess outsourced services to ensure their quality.
- We are committed to in dialogue with authorities, to ensure compliance with existing legislation and regulatory requirements and other provisions we have adopted.
Nobia DK is a responsible company that aims to produce products and provide services with minimal environmental impact throughout the entire value chain – including product development, supply chain management, manufacturing, distribution, consumption and disposal.
The following guidelines provide the basis of our environmental policy and for achieving the set goals.
- We ensure that our products, packaging and services comply with applicable environmental legislation.
- We ensure that our products and packaging are developed to have minimal, environmental impact in connection with their use and disposal.
- We aim to develop each employee’s knowledge and awareness of impacts on the environment and climate, waste, recycling and sustainability in a targeted way.
- We are committed to continuous improvement and reducing environmental impacts.
- We set and regularly evaluate operational goals to reduce environmental impacts.
- We give preference to suppliers that give priority to reducing environmental impacts in all their processes.
- We regularly evaluate the extent to which suppliers are making continuous improvements to their environmental impacts in practise.
- We continuous develop our processes in order to reduce environmental impacts.
- We evaluate and give priority to the environmental effects of all purchases, new constructions and remodelling of buildings.
- We are committed to in dialogue with authorities, to ensure compliance with existing legislation and regulatory requirements and strive to always keep up-to-date with any changes.
- We are open about environmental conditions with all relevant stakeholders.
Nobia DK is a company that views all employees as an important resource. We therefore strive to develop and maintain a good physical and psychological working environment, to ensure the wellbeing of all employees and avoid impacts on health.
Focusing on the physical and psychological working environment, is an integral part of our routines.
Throughout the organisation, efforts are continuously being made to improve occupational health and safety with dignity, mutual respect, confidentiality, cooperation and trust.
The following guidelines provide the basis of our OHS policy and for achieving the set goals
- Our products and services have been developed with a focus on ensuring that all employees involved have been able to perform their work in a completely safe and healthy manner.
- All employees take responsibility for the safety, health and wellbeing of themselves and others, and must be involved positively in continuously improving these conditions.
- Every employee has the responsibility and authority to halt any activity or work where there is a danger to health and safety.
- We make continuous improvements to the working environment to eliminate and reduce risks, which can affect the physical and psychological working environment.
- We continuously strive to advance healthy workplaces with a focus on attentiveness, wellbeing and improvements.
- Our managers have a special responsibility for ensuring that the working environment is satisfactory and are individually measured on their OHS efforts.
- We regularly develop and implement activities and training that promote the wellbeing, health and safety of all employees.
- We give preference to suppliers that give priority to a healthy physical and psychological working environment.
- We regularly evaluate the extent to which suppliers are making continous improvements to their working environment in practise.
- We are constantly developing methods and procedures to improve the working environment.
- We evaluate and give priority to working environment factors in all purchases, new constructions and remodelling of buildings
- We are committed to in dialogue with authorities, to ensure compliance with existing legislation and regulatory requirements relating to occupational health and safety and job satisfaction and strive to always keep up-to-date with any changes.
- We are open about our working environment conditions with all relevant stakeholders.
Policies for Occupational health and safety, the environment and quality in Nobia DK - version 4 - Ølgod 07.11.2022 - Approved by Michael Rosendahl Jensen